Sala Enterprises, leader in the telecommunication, GPS Navigation Systems and IT peripherals arena is still unmatched. We are the sole representative for many world renowned brands in Sri Lanka.
We believe in venturing into new vistas that are essential for tomorrow. That is our success in a nutshell. We need a few more exclusive people to join us on our journey. If you believe you fit this vacancy, contact us
Business Development Manager
Minimum 5 years of working experience in business development or sales & marketing.
A proven good track record.
- Identify, develop or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products working with advertising and promotion directors.
- Direct training, performance evaluations of marketing or sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Forecast and evaluate the financial aspects of introduction of new product, such as budgets, expenditures, research, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sales and profitability of products.
- Analysing business development and monitoring market trends.
- Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows, working with developers, advertisers to market products.
- Consult with buying personal to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand.
Candidate should forward their complete CV, contact telephone numbers and names of two non-related referees within 7 days of this advertisement to:
Valid Until: Dec 10, 2013