Harcourts Group Established in 1989, one of the largest importers of Pharmaceuticals, Neutricuticals, Sports Nutrition and Cosmaceuticals with the largest Pharmacy chain in Sri Lanka, is looking for Energetic & Dynamic Individual with a pleasant & pleasing personality, to fill the following vacancies.
Secretaries To General Managers
She should be able to coordinate the activities of the division and perform secretarial assignments in support of the ongoing operations of the office. Her assignments include duties such as office coordination, scheduling meetings, taking meeting minutes, preparing and maintaining office records, files, reports and correspondence pertaining tot he divisional activities.
- Should have minimum of 3 years' experience as a secretary to a Head of Division
- High proficiency in MS Office package and skills in typing of not less than 40 words per minutes. Ability to type in Sinhala languages will be a distinct advantage
- Shall possess sound communication skills in English (both verbal and written) with capability to handle all routine correspondence and secretarial functions independently
- Ability to understand the business priorities of the division
- Ability to determine work priorities, meet schedules & deadlines of the work area
- Ability to work long hours under pressure is essential
- Knowledge and experience in scheduling and coordinating foreign / local travel arrangements, Airline and Hotel bookings
- Should be below 45 years of age
An attractive remuneration package in par with the industry norms will be on offer to the successful candidate
Please forward your Resume with contact details of two non-related referees to reach the following email / address within 7 days of this advertisement.
Group General Manager - HR
Harcourts Private Ltd
#14, Station Road
Tel: 0112 740 543
Valid Until: Aug 17, 2015