Join us in reaching new horizons
Orient Finance is listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange and is licensed by the Monetary Board of the Central Bank of Sri Lanka as a Finance Company under the Finance Business Act No. 42 of 2011.
Orient Finance PLC is a fast growing Finance Company counting over a decade of service excellence in Leasing, Hire Purchase, Fixed Deposits, Pawning and Debt Factoring and has built up a diversified, satisfied and a continuously growing customer base.
Orient Finance has a reputation for being uniquely different in terms of financial product offers, offering speedy processing and a dependable service delivery at every level. As part of the expansion programme, the company has openings for dynamic individuals who would be a part of this growth.
Locations: Balangoda / Nugegoda
- Drive and initiate business plans to achieve set goals for the Branch
- To strategically analyse and explore new, profitable avenues of business
- To motivate the Branch staff to achieve overall business targets of the Branch
- Manage Credit Proposals according to the organisation's credit policy
- Manage company recovery ratio and NPL
- To communicate & negotiate effectively to build a positive image in the minds of customers / staff
- To ensure that internal controls are in place and practiced in Branch Operations & Administration
Qualifications & Experience:
- Possess at least Four (4) years experience in banking & Financial Industry, preferably in Sales & Marketing out of which One (1) year should be in a similar capacity.
- Professional Qualifications (Full/Part) in Sales & Marketing, Banking & Finance, Credit Management or Accounting Finance would be an added advantage
- Age below 40 years
A competitive remuneration package is on offer based on individual competencies and skills. Good career growth prospects are available for the selected candidates. Please send your resume with the contact details of 2 non-related referees to reach us within 14 days of this advertisement, stating the post applied for on the top left hand corner of the envelope or on the subject column of the e-mail to:
Senior Manager - Human Resources
Orient Finance PLC
No: 18, Sri Sangaraja Mawatha
or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org