Join us in reaching new horizons
Orient Finance is listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange and is licensed by the Monetary Board of the Central Bank of Sri Lanka as a Finance Company under the Finance Business Act No. 42 of 2011.
Orient Finance PLC is a fast growing Finance Company counting over a decade of service excellence in Leasing, Hire Purchase, Fixed Deposits, Pawning and Debt Factoring and has built up a diversified, satisfied and a continuously growing customer base.
Orient Finance has a reputation for being uniquely different in terms of financial product offers, offering speedy processing and a dependable service delivery at every level. As part of the expansion programme, the company has openings for dynamic individuals who would be a part of this growth.
- Identify and evaluate potential new clients with working capital requirement
- Build and maintain a high quality lending portfolio through the Branch
- Ability to work independently and lead a team towards a set objective
Qualifications & Experience:
- Passed G.C.E. O/L and A/L
- Young dynamic and ambitious individuals, including school leavers
- Experience in Banking / financial institution with an exposure to Leasing / Hire Purchase and credit would be distinct advantage
- Be result-oriented with an excellent communication and negotiation skills with fluency in English
- Possession of a valid riding license is essential
A competitive remuneration package is on offer based on individual competencies and skills. Good career growth prospects are available for the selected candidates. Please send your resume with the contact details of 2 non-related referees to reach us within 14 days of this advertisement, stating the post applied for on the top left hand corner of the envelope or on the subject column of the e-mail to:
Senior Manager - Human Resources
Orient Finance PLC
No: 18, Sri Sangaraja Mawatha
or e-mail to email@example.com