A well known, global asset management company in Singapore has recently acquired a registered finance company regulated by Central Bank of Srilanka, and now wishes to restructure and expand its business.
They are looking for high caliber, results oriented, motivated and outstanding persons to fill the following vacancies.
Head of Information Technology
Candidate should possess:
- BSc Degree in IT from a recognize University or equivalent professional qualifications
- Minimum 5 years Managerial level experience
- MCSA / MCP or CCNA / CCNP will be an added advantage
- Experience and knowledge in LAN/WAN Network Administration, Server Administration, and Installation, knowledge in Information Security and Configuration
- Maintain a high level of Analytical, Problem Solving and Project Management skills
- Project Management degree or post qualification will be an added qualification
Candidate should be able to:
- Create and maintain a sound Information Technology & Management strategy
- Manage a smooth run of information technology and computer systems in the Company
- Ensure technology is accessible and equipped with current hardware and software and network operating system
- Monitor and maintain technology to ensure maximum access. Troubleshoot all technology issues
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge
- Ensure maintain high level of security controls across organization
The selected candidate will be given an attractive compensation package par with the market depend on the competencies and work experience.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please send us your CV with 2 non-related referees by post or email indicating the post applied for on the subject line of the
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Valid Until: Aug 18, 2014
IT Networking Jobs