OR Scroll down to see Related Jobs
Bring Quality To Life
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies. We have a challenging and inspiring mission to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. With a firm foundation in science, we discover, develop, manufacture and distribute prescription medicines, vaccines and consumer health products. Headquartered in the UK, with major business operations in the US, we employ more than 99,000 people in 120 countries.
If you are the kind of person that dreams of making the world a better, healthier place with a passion to succeed and a strong commitment to integrity & professionalism, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Coordination with agencies on brand initiatives and conduct data analysis
- Coordination with stakeholders to implement brand activations
- Assist the brand team on administration of special projects
- The selected candidate will assist the brand team on implementation of all marketing activities and will also bring his / her own creative thinking in to solving day to day problems
- Ability to effectively communicate in English
- Ability to work independently with numbers
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Three passes in A/L’s (in the core subjects)
- Should be an undergraduate or following a professional qualification in Marketing
- Previous work/training experience in marketing/branding will be an added advantage
- Age below 27 years
The selected candidate will be on a fixed term contract for one year. Please mail your resume to email@example.com with names of two non-related referees including the post applied for in the subject line.
Your resume should reach us on or before 04th April 2016.
Head of HR – Consumer Healthcare
Level 34, West Tower
World Trade Center
Lanka Aluminium Industries PLC
NEW Posted: Today | Expiry: Dec 16 2019 | 0