A well known, global asset management company in Singapore has recently acquired a registered finance company regulated by Central Bank of Srilanka, and now wishes to restructure and expand its business.
They are looking for high caliber, results oriented, motivated and outstanding persons to fill the following vacancies.
Chief Finance Officer
Candidate should possess:
- BSc degree in Finance or a member of ICASL / CIMA/ACCA/CFA.
- MBA will be an added qualification.
- Minimum 5 years post qualified experience in a Senior managerial position
- Prior experience in Financial & Management Accountancy in a Bank or Finance Company
- Ability to think laterally and find solutions which address business issues
Candidate should be able to:
- To provide an accurate information and Reports.
- To comply with all reporting, accounting requirements imposed by CBSL and other regulatory institutes
- Assist the Management in sourcing prospects for future income by analyzing financial trends
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction, including corporate plan, budgeting, Cash flow management
- The selected candidate will be given an attractive compensation package par with the market depend on the competencies and work experience.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please send us your CV with 2 non-related referees by post or email indicating the post applied for on the subject line of the
Email to email@example.com
Valid Until: Aug 18, 2014