Where your ideas go far
At AkzoNobel, we believe we can only grow our business as fast as we grow our people.
That's why, if you join us, we'll give you the space to come with ideas that will incrementally improve the performance of our company. These will be organised, discussed and, whenever appropriate, implemented. Together with your colleagues, you'll be able to take our company and the world forward, one step, every day.
To help you make this happen, we're committed to investing in your future - with everything from challenging assignments to excellent training and development opportunities, mentoring and, above all, the chance to make a successful international career in our businesses across the globe.
As part of our expansion strategy in Sri Lanka we seek dynamic, self-motivated and result-oriented individuals, who can deliver exceptional results to join our Sales team.
Senior Executive - Customer Marketing
As a Senior Executive - Customer Marketing you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage various programme operations and ensure compliance to marketing budget and schedule
- Develop and maintain good relationship with customers and senior officials and develop marketing progress as per customer requirement
- Administer work of associate agencies and ensure compliance to all marketing objectives
- Working closely with external advertising and design agencies and spearheading exciting and effective campaign
- Working closely with the rest of the marketing team and other company departments to ensure a coordinated approach to marketing campaigns
- Conceiving and coordinating marketing campaigns alongside consumer partners
Profile of the candidate:
- Possess over 3 years' experience in handling Customer Marketing
- Part Qualified in Marketing
- Applicants should be below 30 years of age
- G.C.E. A/L qualified with
- Good communication skills in Sinhala / English
- Result oriented, outgoing, disciplined and physically fit to travel across the country
- Possess a valid driving license
The remuneration package is attractive and negotiable which will be commensurate with experience and qualifications of the selected candidates.
Please forward your complete resume with contact details of two non-related referees to reach us within seven days of this advertisement.
General Manager - Human Resources
Akzo Nobel Paints Lanka (Pvt) Ltd
199, Kew Road
All applications will be treated with strict confidence. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Valid Until: Apr 30, 2016