The Dave Group, pioneers in the agricultural machinery industry, serving the needs of the agricultural community, plantation and construction sector, dealing in reputed international brands; such as John Deere, Danxia, Kuvico, David Taas, etc., wish to recruit dynamic individuals for their Head Office to meet the demands of the rapid growth of the organisation.
Web and Graphic Designer
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Writing and editing content, designing webpage layout, determining technical requirements, updating websites, creating backup files, solving code problems, creating website deigns
- Keeping up-to-date with recent technological and software developments
- Excellent proficiency in Adobe PhotoShop, InDesign and Illustrator tools is mandatory for this role
- Photo Retouching, Colour Correction and Image Composting Skills are essential
- Proficiency in 3D modelling tools is desired but not mandatory
- A creative thinker who can create compelling content for print and digital publications that can also be leveraged for social media use
- Developing original creative, including idea generation, storyboards
- Working with an approved creative concept and brand template, adapt artwork to various sizes
- Design, Graphic Arts, Advertising, Marketing and/or Communications
- Extensive knowledge of PhotoShop and Illustrator. CorelDraw is a bonus.
- 3 years' creative experience with Web Designing & Graphic Designing
Interested candidates apply with updated CV.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate for the above positions. Please apply with your complete CV including two non related referees to reach us within 10 days to:
Manager Human Resources
Dave Group of Companies
No: 196, Kandy Road
Tel: 033 733 4400 / 033 222 6010