Cenango is a US based software firm specializing in Database Driven Web Application Development, e-Commerce and Mobile Application Development.
A fantastic opportunity is available for (Web Services Tester) who is looking for a chance to grow their skills and work on high-traffic consumer web products!
Skills / Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance for web based applications.
- Experience with end-to-end, system integration and user acceptance testing.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle, software testing methodologies and best practices.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and consistent follow-through to assure problems are resolved. Basic understanding and knowledge of Data Structures and Queries.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at a time.
- Experience with Test Management tools for storing test cases and results.
- Experience with automated testing tools and script development in Selenium or other open source tool a plus.
- Knowledge of source control and continuous integration tools a plus.
- Knowledge of Web accessibility standards and guidelines (W3C).
- Manual testing for data validation.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Design and execute functional tests to ensure system is performing per requirements and a quality user experience.
- Analyze client and product vision to help determine feasibility and help author user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Actively participate in daily stand-ups, sprint planning and retrospective meetings.
- Provide clear estimates and level of effort for QA tasks.
- Document test plans, test cases, defects and test results.
- Work closely with developers to understand and review functionality and issues.
- Verify and analyze defects and communicate with development to determine root cause.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com
(Please mention the post applied as the subject of the E-mail)
Valid Until: Aug 27, 2014
IT Software Jobs