Find Your Wings
Locations: Passikudah / Dambulla / Panadura / Colombo
The right candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer system and networks
- Taking staff or guests through the series of actions, either face to face over the telephone to help set up systems and resolve issues
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replacing parts as required
- Providing procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or setup systems
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications
- Setting up new user accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
- Responding with agreed time limits and call-outs
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritising with agreed time limits to call-outs
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with guests and other professionals
Ideal candidate should:
- Be a goal oriented, dynamic and organised individual who can work with minimum supervision and able to meet deadlines.
- Maintain a high morale and productivity as well as good communication within; as well as between other departments.
- Diploma or Higher National Diploma, Degree in IT / Networking or Professional Certification with Minimum of 2 years of working experience in similar capacity.
If you are looking for a dynamic environment for growth, and think you are the ideal candidate to come under our wings and our family, please email your resume on or before 12th August 2016. The position being applied must be clearly mentioned on the subject line of the email.