Take your place Amongst the Best
Orient Finance is listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange and is licensed by the Monetary Board of the Central Bank of Sri Lanka as a Finance Company under the Finance Business Act No. 42 of 2011.
We are a uniquely different Finance Housing counting over three decades of superior service excellence in Fixed deposits, Savings deposits, Leasing, Hire purchase, Debt factoring and Gold loans. Our institutions boasts of a diverse, but satisfied clientele that continues to grow.
Our uniqueness is embedded in product offers and speedy delivery systems at every level. As a part of our expansion programme, we have opportunities for dynamic individuals who would be part of this unique outfit.
Senior Human Resources Manager
- Develop, implement and monitor HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Lead and direct the Human Resources Team to deliver a comprehensive HR services to the business while managing the regular operations of the HR Department
- Design and implement the training and development plan by identifying areas that need attention and improvement
- Recruit, Develop and Retain human resources that will contribute to achieve the company goals
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing legal and statutory requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in HRM or relevant qualifications from a recognised University or Institute (A Master Degree in HRM will be an added advantage)
- Minimum of 10 years' working experience in the overall HR field and 5 years' experience in a similar capacity
- Possess Excellent leadership skills, Communication skills and knowledge or Labour Law and Statutory requirements
- Candidates above the age of 40 are encouraged to apply
A competitive remuneration package is on offer based on individual competencies and skills. Good career growth prospects are available for the selected candidates. Please send your resume with the contact details of 2 non-related referees to reach us within 14 days of this advertisement, stating the post applied for on the top left hand corner of the envelope or on the subject column of the e-mail to:
Chief Executive Officer
Orient Finance PLC
No: 18, Sri Sangaraja Mawatha
or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Valid Until: Oct 10, 2016