Where your ideas go far
At AkzoNobel, we believe we can only grow our business as fast as we grow our people.
That's why, if you join us, we'll give you the space to come with ideas that will incrementally improve the performance of our company. These will be organised, discussed and, whenever appropriate, implemented. Together with your colleagues, you'll be able to take our company and the world forward, one step, every day.
To help you make this happen, we're committed to investing in your future - with everything from challenging assignments to excellent training and development opportunities, mentoring and, above all, the chance to make a successful international career in our businesses across the globe.
As part of our expansion strategy in Sri Lanka we seek dynamic, self-motivated and result-oriented individuals, who can deliver exceptional results to join our Finance team.
- Handling Trade Receivable
- Handle SVAT
- Calculate monthly and quarterly dealer rebates on time
- Maintain Cash & Bank Ledgers
- Support sales team to manage overdue within the budget
- Ensure GL entries with regards to Trade Receivable function are posted on time and accurately
- Journals and accruals relating to the month end closure of financial statements
- Support Credit Control Manager to achieve the given KPIs
- Possess over 1 year Commercial or Audit experience in a reputed organisation
- Applicants should be below 25 years of age
- Part qualification from a recognised accounting body (CIMA / CA / ACCA / AAT)
- Good Computer literacy specially is Excel
- Good communication skills in Sinhala / English
- Willing to work long hours and weekends when required
The remuneration package is attractive and negotiable which will be commensurate with experience and qualifications of the selected candidates.
Please forward your complete resume with contact details of two non-related referees to reach us within seven days of this advertisement.
General Manager - Human Resources
Akzo Nobel Paints Lanka (Pvt) Ltd
199, Kew Road
All applications will be treated with strict confidence. Only short listed candidates will be notified.