A winning career with the Market Leader
Our nation's most trusted and most successful life insurance company Ceylinco Life, is considered a stable pillar of protection for people from all walks of life in Sri Lanka. Ceylinco Life is today a benchmarks for innovation, product development, customer orientation and professional development, with its dedicated service to the nation and the life insurance industry fro 28 years. Ceylinco Life has continuously won numerous international and local awards, consolidating its leadership position in the market. Our most important component is our team of professionals. Each, dedicated to moving ahead, and providing the best of services. Currently vacancies have emerged in our Customer Service Division for the post of Customer Service Executive.
Customer Service Executives
These positions call out for independent, self-motivated, target oriented individuals with a flair for persuasion and the will to succeed in a highly competitive field with a pleasing personality and ability to work under pressure.
- Needs to be competent in handling walk-in customers, communicating with internal and external customers, meeting deadlines on customer demands.
- Log all incidents in real time, accurately, efficiently & comprehensively, placing appointments, assist customers with functional queries and research assistance, work closely with (team leaders & teams) to provide premium service for customers, assist in identifying opportunities within accounts, improve client retention through strong customer focus & attention, track progress of all outstanding incidents to final completion of issue, department & local flexibility.
- Should be capable of speaking fluently in Sinhala and English. Fluent in Tamil would be an added advantage. Age should be between 20 - 28 years. Minimum 3 passes at G.C.E. A/L or equivalent qualification.
- Part or full qualification in CIM / SLIM / Dip in Marketing would be preferred
- High Degree of computer literacy in MS Office applications is a must
In public Relation / Customer Service / Client Servicing at a reputed organisation would be a definite advantage.
The chosen candidates would be rewarded with attractive remuneration packages & benefits while being exposed to a modern working environment. Free from night shifts.
Please send in your resume (with passport size photograph attached) to the email address given below, with contact details of two non-related referees to reach us within ten days of this advertisement. Please mention the post applied as the subject of the email.
Manager - Human Resources
Ceylinco Life Insurance Ltd
Ceylinco Life Tower
106, Havelock Road