Lanka Bell is a world-class telecommunications operator that provides a full range of telecommunication services to business and residential customers in Sri Lanka. The company revolutionized the Telecommunication industry by introducing CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access) technology to the country. Today Lanka Bell has launched the 4G LTE telecommunication solution which is the fastest broadband network with WiFi coverage built in as a standard feature thereby enhancing our services into high speed wireless zones which supports a wide range of telecommunication devices like Android, fixed line phones, laptops and Internet connections.
With our State-of-the-art modern Digital network, unmatched customer support and creative advertising, Lanka Bell remains firmly rooted in Sri Lanka as a telecommunications giant that continues to challenge the industry through its unparalleled portfolio of services. Today, Lanka Bell has a subscriber base in excess of 1.4 million and is the second largest fixed line operator in Sri Lanka.
The success of Lanka Bell is driven by our people and our customers who are growing at a rapid pace. We are committed and geared towards developing our employees to cater to the demanding and ever changing customer needs and to always be in the forefront of technology in the Telecommunication industry.
With our continued market growth throughout the island, we are looking for dynamic and energetic people who have initiative and drive together with positive attitudes to take the company to the next level.
Major Job Responsibility:
- Highly self motivated dynamic individual with a natural flair for acquiring and managing high net-worth corporate customers with excellent interpersonal communication & presentation skills coupled with drive & determination to exceed the given monthly sales and revenue targets consistently
- Managing & growing Lanka Bell account share continuously and weakening competitor share in the assigned and acquired corporate accounts effectively & efficiently
- Develop and maintain favourable business relationships with new and existing clients in order to retain and increase revenue
- Ensure that organizational products, solutions & services consistently exceed/meet client requirements
- Pro-actively identify potential revenue opportunities within the assigned customer base
- Coordinate with relevant departments within 'Lanka Bell' to ensure timely completion of Installation to customer's satisfaction & continuity of services with minimum down time
- Gathering & providing market information/ competitor activity in the assigned focused industries including timely preparation of reports
- Ensure the timely monthly bill payments of the allocated customer base
Qualifications / Skills & Other Requirements:
- Should have passed G.C.E. (0/L) with a credit pass in English and Mathematics
- CIM-(UK)/ SLIM qualifications or an equalent professional qualification from a recognized body would be a distinctive advantage
- Have excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Be self motivated, results oriented, good follow-up and task completion skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- A good team player with excellent public relations skills
- Ability to work under tremendous pressure whilst meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to converse effectively, both socially and professionally
- Ability to manage change with consistent results
- Preferably below 35 years of age
- Valid driving license for cars
- Willing to work flexible/extended hours
- 3-4 years field selling experience to high end corporate customers in a similar industry with a proven track record of significant sales achievements.
If you are confident, and possess the capabilities to take up a challenging & progressive career, please send your comprehensive CV to the address given below stating the position applied for on the top left corner of the envelope or email your CV to email@example.com
Senior Manager - Human Resources
Lanka Bell Limited
No: 344, Galle Road
Valid Until: Oct 20, 2014