Take your place Amongst the Best
Orient Finance is listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange and is licensed by the Monetary Board of the Central Bank of Sri Lanka as a Finance Company under the Finance Business Act No. 42 of 2011.
We are a uniquely different Finance Housing counting over three decades of superior service excellence in Fixed deposits, Savings deposits, Leasing, Hire purchase, Debt factoring and Gold loans. Our institutions boasts of a diverse, but satisfied clientele that continues to grow.
Our uniqueness is embedded in product offers and speedy delivery systems at every level. As a part of our expansion programme, we have opportunities for dynamic individuals who would be part of this unique outfit.
Executive - IT
- A Diploma in IT from a recognised institute
- A capable and diligent individual with 2 years' experience in a similar capacity in a reputed organisation, preferably the financial services sector.
- Should be skilful in troubleshooting IT infrastructure issues pertaining to LAN, WAN and hardware. Experience in providing IT support and maintenance services on Linux / Windows platforms.
- Experience in carrying out day to day operations on IT systems
- Outgoing, customer oriented personality with excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with result driven attitude and passion to succeed.
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure and work long hours in a fast-paced, dynamic office environment that demands rapid turnaround.
- Age below 32 years
An attractive remuneration package, a pleasant working environment, excellent opportunities for career development are on offer for the right candidate. Please send your resume with the contact details of 2 non-related referees to reach us within 5 days of this advertisement stating the post applied for on the top left-hand corner of the envelope or in the subject line of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Executive Officer
Orient Finance PLC
No: 18, Sri Sangaraja Mawatha