An Inspiring Experience. A Culture of Excellence
At MAS we empower people who are innovative, aspiring, persevering and quipped with a passion for excellence. They are offered early responsibilities, numerous opportunities and fast-track careers. Focusing on fashion and lifestyle, we are one of Asia's largest manufacturers of intimate apparel, sportswear, performance wear and swimwear. MAS also owns Sri Lanka's first international brand of lingerie - amante. Our products and services are enhanced by a vertically integrated supply chain, and supported by a full scale learn enterprise platform. We have broadened our focus beyond apparel, to provide IT solutions to the global apparel and footwear industry. Going beyond world-class products, our identity is deeply rooted in community wellbeing and nurturing globally competitive teams.
Executive - Payroll
Location: MAS Kreeda Intimo - Biyagama
Your responsibilities include:
- Obtain verification / confirmation on employee records and ensure to process the worker / staff payroll in a timely manner by entering accurate data to the system.
- Manage the time-attendance system by downloading data and updating leave applications in order to confirm daily attendance.
- Collate and share relevant statistics / data with BOI/Labour department in order to process employee EPTF/ETF returns and facilitate smooth functioning of same.
- Prepare monthly reports on overtime/allowance/attendance/no pay in order to facilitate management decision making
- Executive staff welfare measures by negotiating with vendors for best terms whilst taking initiatives to bring continuous improvement in same.
- Actively participate at KPI meetings and ensure to prepare and update documents / reports, whilst maintaining accurate information in the employee database.
- Identify and communicate system errors / bugs to the respective technical support team and update the users accordingly.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Human Resoruces Management
- Full/part professional qualification in Finance management will be advantageous
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Computer literacy
Closing Date: 23rd February 2017
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualifying candidates to join our team of MAS Professionals.
Valid Until: Feb 23, 2017