OR Scroll down to see Related Jobs
Incorporated in 1978, Expolanka (Pvt) Limited was the pioneer exporter in Sri Lanka's Fresh Fruits and Vegetables to the countries in the Middle East. Within a few years the company commenced exports of Fresh Coconuts and Desiccated Coconut from Sri Lanka, and since then Expolanka (Pvt) Limited has not only sustained its presence in the Markets of the Middle East, the Medittaranean, Africa, Australia, Europe, and the United Kingdom, but also continued to be Sri Lanka's largest exporter for fresh produce, for several years.
To join our team, we are looking for:
- G.C.E. A/L qualifications
- Part qualification in CIMA, CMA, Chartered Accountancy, ACCA, AAT full qualification or any other accounting qualification
- A minimum of 2 - 3 years of experience in manufacturing accounting, preferably in Oracle Financials
- Ability to work long hours
- Residents of Seeduwa or Ja-Ela area encouraged to apply
- Overall in charge of daily production records, Labour wages update and management information on production records and efficiency reports.
An attractive remuneration package awaits the right candidate, Please forward your CV via email or by post within seven days of this advertisement along with contact details of two non-related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address mentioned below. Please indicate the position applied for in the subject line of the email or top left corner of the envelope.
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Expolanka (Pvt) Limited
127, Mabima Road
Expolanka Holdings PLC is a diversified conglomerate with interest in Logistics, Leisure & Ventures with a global presence in over 18 countries and over 50 cities.
Valid Until: Mar 13, 2017
NEW Posted: Today | Expiry: Dec 21 2019 | 0