OR Scroll down to see Related Jobs
Sumathi Group which originated in the 1940s has grown to become one of the most dynamic and diversified business conglomerates in Sri Lanka, with fourteen limited liability companies in the Group, representing IT, Healthcare, Restaurants, Security Services, Media, Commercial Printing, Sports, and Event Management.
Since its inception as a member of Sumathi Group, Retail Information Technologies (Pvt) Limited has strived to be the most advanced technology solutions provider in Sri Lanka, committed to providing "more than a solution" for the business needs of Sri Lankan customers, and customer support services exceeding their expectations. Today, with our continuous growth plans, we are looking for dynamic individuals with the right attitude for the following position.
The ideal candidates should be analytical thinkers with proven skills in finance. You should be able to compile, analyse and prepare financial statements, meet deadlines when necessary while liaising with all external / internal stakeholders of the company.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Information reports with high level accuracy & integrity
- Assist to manage the working capital of the company more effectively & efficiently and smoothly handling Suppliers
- Preparation of Payment Vouchers, Invoices and Supplier payments
- Assist to finalise the Annual audit before the deadline given by the Management
- Monitoring the Internal Control of the Company including Stock verification & Fixed Asset Verification and other verification
- Manage the Entire process of the Sales & Purchase costing & pricing decision
- Submission of Tax returns such as IT, VAT, NBT
- Manage the Entire process of salaries & other payments according to the procedure instructed by the Management
- Preparation of ad-hoc repots, Analysis, Management Information to the management when they required
- Evaluate & initiate for innovation effective suggestion to improve the quality & effectiveness of financial reporting & management information systems and routine transactions processing system
The ideal candidates should have:
- You need to be either ICASL/CIMA partly qualified with minimum 2 years' experience with Computer Accountancy
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar capacity will be an added advantage
- Below 30 years of age
The selected candidate is assured of attractive remuneration package in par with industry standards based on qualifications & experience.
Please email your CVs to email@example.com with contact details of two non-related referees within 14 days of this advertisement.
Group General Manager (Human Resources)
Retail Information Technologies (Pvt) Limited
491, Galle Road
Valid Until: Apr 25, 2017
NEW Posted: Today | Expiry: Dec 21 2019 | 0