Join the Fastest Growing Bank
Union Bank is one of Sri Lanka's leading Banks supported by the strength of TPG, the US based global private investment firm with US$70 billion of capital under management and an extensive global network with significant presence in Asia and Europe. with a solid foundation etched with financial stability and international know-how, Union Bank is amongst the highest capitalised commercial banks in Sri Lanka, offering a full range of products and services to personal and commercial financial sectors.
Officer - Customer On-Boarding Operations
The opportunity exists for a dynamic individual for Customer On-Boarding Operations Department of Union Bank of Colombo PLC.
- Scrutinise account opening mandate documentation
- Handle internal customer queries
- Prepare Statistics and MIS reports
- Monitor to work of junior staff members
- Authorise details in Core System and other support systems
- Manage department activities in coordination with the department head
- Comprehensive understanding of overall branch banking operation
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Bank
- Sound knowledge of Account opening documentation, Exchange Control and KYC & AML guidelines
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging environment independently with minimal supervision
- Committed to achieving individual and team goals
An attractive remuneration package with prerequisites as well as staff loans at concessionary interest rates are available for this position depending on qualifications, experience & ability to work in a dynamic environment.
Applications should be forwarded via email (email@example.com) with the names of two non-related referees on or before 21st July 2017.
The post applied for should be the subject line of the email. All applications will be treated with strict confidence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.