OR Scroll down to see Related Jobs
Bring Quality to Life
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies. We have a challenging and inspiring mission to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. With a firm foundation in science, we discover, develop, manufacture and distribute prescription medicines, vaccines and consumer health products. Headquartered in the UK, with major business operations in the US, we employ more than 100,000 people in 115 countries.
It's been quite a journey to get to where we are today. Yet the more we achieve, the more we see that's still to be done. If you are looking forward to being a part of a progressive team that drives business, we at GlaxoSmithKline would like to hear from you.
Trainee - Medical Marketing
- The selected candidate will assist Medical Marketing Department in administration
- Assist the Manager Medical Marketing in Brand Campaign development & KPI analysis
- The selected candidate will be on a fixed term contract for one year
- Ability to effectively communicate in English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good analytical skills
- Three passes in A/Ls (in the core subjects)
- Should be undergraduate or following a professional qualification in Marketing
- Previous work/training experience in marketing / branding will be an added advantage
- Age below 27 years
At GSK, we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you would like to join us in innovating and inspiring changes in the industry, we urge you to reply.
Please mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. With names of two non-related referees including the post applied for in the subject line.
Senior Manager – Human Resources
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare
Level 34, West Tower
World Trade Centre
Lanka Aluminium Industries PLC
NEW Posted: Today | Expiry: Dec 16 2019 | 0