Be the Fun One!
Are you an Event Enthusiast? Here's the perfect job to build up your even-life career! Classic Travel is hiring fun, young and passionate souls, up for Event Marketing and Managing, for their subsidiary, Classic Fun Time.
Sales & Marketing Executive
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sales skills and ability to build productive business relationships
- G.C.E. A/L
- Full or part qualification in Marketing from a recognised institution
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in a similar capacity
- Liaise with clients to identify their needs and ensure customer satisfaction whilst providing management solutions
- Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals
- Carryout comprehensive customer visits regularly, promote event planning and provide detailed quotations and solutions
- Provide information to the internal and external stakeholders in an accurate and timely manner
If you are interested, write us with your CV and the names and addresses of two non-related referees within seven days of this advertisement to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position applied for on the subject line or mail to the following address:
Classic Travel (Pvt) Ltd
379/4, Galle Road