OR Scroll down to see Related Jobs
Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology (Gte) is a leading institute offering undergraduate and postgraduate Degrees in Computing, Business and Engineering. We are a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities, The International Association of Universities, and we are recognised by the University Grants Commission.
We are looking for energetic, dedicated and enterprising individuals to join our team for the following vacancy at in the Marketing Division.
The key roles of this position will include coordinating promotions, advertising, and public relation initiatives of the Institute, also will have the exposure in conducting / coordinating market research, event management, branding, etc.
The ideal candidate should fulfil the following requirements:
- A Bachelor's Degree Professional Qualification in Mass Communication / Journalism and Marketing
- At least 1 year professional experience in Communication and Marketing or Public Relations
- Fluency in both Sinhala and English languages
- Experience in Brand Management
- Skill in effective social media communication managing time and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work as a team
- Coordinating functional marketing activities / initiatives
A competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience await the successful candidate.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us within 10 days of this advertisement, clearly indicating the position applied for in the subject line.
Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology
New Kandy Road
Tel: 011 754 4801 / 011 241 3900
Stone `N` String
Posted: Sep 19 2018 | Expiry: Oct 03 2018 | 158