American Premium is presently the market leader for purified bottled drinking-water in Sri Lanka, with over 65% marketshare against a handful of competitors in the 5-gallon / dispenser operations. Established in 1995, it has spread its reach Islandwide in Sri Lanka, while also having ventured into the Indian market (Chennai). Having pioneered in the bottled water industry, American Group has also diversified info Packaging, Logistics & Supply Chain, IT, Investments and Agricultural sectors through its subsidiaries, with staff strength of over 1,000.
Due to rapid expansion, and opportunity has now arisen for an Executive - Sales & Marketing for immediate employment. The ideal candidate should be dynamic, driven with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Executive - Sales & Marketing
- Promote / market our services whilst supporting to maintain sustainable growth and profitability of the organisation
- Maintain customer portfolio through regular and methodological follow-up, and effective interaction with clients
- Negotiate terms of agreements and close / complete sales queries by organising the first delivery to clients
- Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients
- Ensure relevant promotional activity is executed and brand's social media footprint is maintained
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys and reporting results to management
Qualification & Experience:
- G.C.E. O/L and G.C.E. A/L is mandatory
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing Management, Public Relations or Marketing Psychology from a recognised university or equivalent qualifications in CIM/SLIM will be an added advantage
- Relevant experience in Sales & Marketing, ideally in FMCG sector will be considered favourably
- School leavers shall be considered as a trainee
- Strong sales and communication skills
- Should possess excellent analytical, organisation, negotiation and people skills
- Dynamic, energetic, self-motivated and able to work independently and with responsibility
- Exceptional achiever in extracurricular activities
The selected candidate is assured of a promising career path with an attractive package.
Please email your complete resume with contact details of two non-related referees to reach us within 7 days of this notice.
AGM - Group Head of HRD / Admin
American Premium Water Systems (Pvt) Ltd
Level 6, #281, R. A. De Mel Mawatha
Tel: 011 767 7166