OR Scroll down to see Related Jobs
Hayleys Group, Sri Lanka's most diversified conglomerate was adjusted the Best Corporate Citizen of Sri Lanka in 2016 for the fifth time. Hayleys have a strong presence in global markets & manufacturing, agriculture, transportation and logistics, consumer, power and energy, investments and services, leisure and aviation. BPO & shared services, renewable energy & industrial inputs. You may visit www.hayleys.com for further information.
Hayleys Aventura Business Sector has four Strategic Business Units (SBUs) marketing and providing Business to Business (B2B) industrial solutions through Engineering, Medical, and Analytical Equipment, Industrial Raw Materials & Colour Solutions and Renewable Energy. These SBUs represent several globally reputed principles in Sri Lanka. Corporate Solutions Division is responsible for providing support services including Finance, HR, Administration, Purchasing, and Inventory Management. Before applying for the following position, please visit www.hayleysaventura.com
Hayleys Aventura (Pvt) Ltd (formerly known as Hayleys Industrial Solutions (Pvt) Ltd) is a finance & accounting professional training provider accredited by Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka (CASL).
Trainee Executive - Finance & Accounting
We seek young part qualified students of Chartered Institute of Accountants Sri Lanka (CASL) who are looking forward to signing for articles to complete their CASL Executive Level Professional Training. Obtaining on-the job training and off-the-job accredit training and the best of professional development opportunities provided by a leading Company and progress to achieve professional qualifications and memberships.
- Processing finance & accounting transactions while ensuring accuracy, completeness and timeliness
- Processing month end financial statements, quarterly and year end financial reporting
- Checking and verifying details and to focus on continuous improvement of accuracy and efficiency
- Following accounting standards and conforming to the guidelines and advice by the clients
- Learning and using Finance Module of ERP Solutions and assisting in SAP implementation project
- Meeting deadlines even when it requires working for long hours and holidays
- One to two years' experience in accounting and/or external audit is essential
- If selected, must be available for recruitment within two weeks
- Has successfully completed CASL Executive Level
- Those who wish to grow with the Company with the possibility of planned career growth based on performance and accumulating qualifications
- A team player with a positive attitude and a good command of the English language
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in the challenging role, please apply via email to email@example.com indicating the position applied for on the subject line of the email. The closing date for application will be 20th March 2018.
Pay and benefits of this above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven. Only the shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview. Influencing will not have any bearing on the selection process, which is merit based.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Eureka Technology Partners (Private) Limited
Posted: Dec 04 2018 | Expiry: Dec 17 2018 | 268