Healthguard is a premier pharmaceutical chain in the country, fully owned by Sunshine Healthcare Lanka Ltd. Our brand is synonymous with superior customer care and reliability. We are expanding our outlet network & looking for dynamic, self motivated individuals with a passion for customer care.
Sunshine Healthcare is one of the largest pharmaceuticals and healthcare marketing companies in the country with a turnover of approximately Rs.7 billion and over 700 employees. It represents several reputed multinational pharmaceutical companies and their vacancy.
Our internship programme is designed to provide an opportunity to gain knowledge of and exposure to a working environment. The Company makes a special effort to provide the support and training needed to prepare interns to successful in real-time projects and assignments.
What part will you pay?
- We seek interns who will be responsible for updating the loyalty customer base and do a geographical analysis to identify the potential customer base to formulate marketing strategies.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
What do we require from you?
- G.C.E. A/L or following a degree/diploma in Marketing
- Strong communicational and interpersonal skills
- Be fluent in English and sinhala, both spoken and written
- Knowledge in MS Office
- School leavers are also encouraged to apply
The successful candidates would be provided with a competitive remuneration package on par with industry standards & other fringe benefits.
Please apply with your detailed CV, contact numbers, address, and the names and addresses of two non-related referees, to reach the given address within 10 days of this advertisement.
Head of Human Resources
Sunshine Healthcare Lanka Ltd
Healthguard Pharmacy Ltd
139/A, Dharmapala Mawatha
Tel: 011 492 5665