An Opportunity for a
Who are we looking for?
A performance-oriented individual who will be able to assist with daily activities of transport and warehouse operations functions.
- Degree in Logistics/ Transport Management
- 1-2 years’ prior experience in same field
- Previous experience in the similar capacity will be an added advantage
- Be a self – motivated individual with a proactive nature
- Fluency in Ms. Office packages
- Manage re-dried leaf & finish goods warehouses
- Manage transportation operations
- Maintenance of the infestation control in warehouse
- Assist with functional budgeting process
A challenging and dynamic work environment and exposure to a culture along with the operation of a multinational company.
Can you rise to our challenge?
If this sounds like you, please forward your CV with contact details of two non-related referees, to reach us on or before 26th March 2018.
Follow this link to upload your CV ad apply: https://goo.gl/ZfF5Rn
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.