Are you ready to be a Catalyst for a Change?
HNB Finance is a subsidiary of Hatton National Bank PLC, and continues to operate with an unblemished record of almost two decades as a leader in the finance industry with a diverse portfolio of products.
In view of the needs of our growing business environment, we seek dynamic, result oriented and highly motivated individuals to effectively drive our Islamic Finance Division in the following capacity.
Senior / Junior Credit Executive (Wakala Business Investment & Marhaba Financing)
Locations: Colombo, Kandy, Batticaloa, Trincomalee, Puttalam, Nuraicholai, Pothuvil, Matale, Negombo, Moratuwa, Kalutara, Kurunegala, Nawalapitiya, Mannar, Vavuniya and Island-wide Brand network as required.
Profile and Job Description:
- Minimum 1-year work experience in a micro finance / finance industry. Experience in Islamic Finance would be an added advantage
- Successfully completed G.C.E. A/L (School leavers are also welcome to apply)
- Excellent communication skills in Tamil & English (Sinhala - Advantageous)
- Willingness to work towards achieving individual Islamic Finance target as well as branch targets assigned by the company form time to time
- Administrative & leadership skills to handle a large credit portfolio & the capacity to handle customer relationships effectively
- A valid driving / riding license
- Computer literacy
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate, based on qualifications, experience and competence.
If you are willing to take up the challenge, please send us your resume, along with the details of two non-related referees, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post, within 10 days of this advertisement, to the address given below.
Please indicate the post applied for and your preferred location on the top left-hand corner of the envelope or in the subject line of your email.
Senior Manager - Human Resources
HNB Finance Ltd
NO: 168, Nawala Road
Tel: 011 217 6262 / 011 318 8487