We are seeking for an Intern to join our Human Capital team. You will play a pivotal role in the HRIS implementation.
- Assisting the team in implementation process
- Support the managing of employee information changes, payroll and benefits updates, and other information changes in the system
- Partnering with Business Unit heads and key stakeholders to create required documents and reports
- Attend to all other implementation process needs as required
- Currently an undergraduate or a graduate in the field of Human Resources Management from a reputed university
- Part qualification in Information and Communication Technology / IT Business Information Systems / or similar from a reputed Institution will be an added advantage
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
To express an interest in this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the position you applied for in the subject line.