OR Scroll down to see Related Jobs
No two days are the same at AMW, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started 67 years ago, popularity known as AMW now a fully-owned subsidiary of Al Futtaim Group (AFG) of United Arab Emirates, is one of the pioneers in the Automotive Industry in Sri Lana.
AMW is the agent in Sri Lanka for world-renowned brands such as Nissan, Datsun, Renault, Suzuki, Yamaha, Piaggio, BP, Castrol, New Holland, Dong Feng, SONAX. The local brands in the portfolio include EPIC, Marathon, Automall, Pitstop and Capital Leasing.
Senior HR Executive
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Management recruitment & selection process
- Prepare manpower budget and fill the required human resources as per the manpower plan
- Support current & future business needs through the development & engagement of human capital
- Oversee & manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Develop talent search strategies for various locations across the island
- Handling payroll and manpower payments will be an added advantage
- A Degree or Professional Qualification in Human Resources Management / Administration obtained from a recognised university or institution
- Ability to handle HR systems
- 4-5 years working experience and good knowledge in Labour Law and hands on experience in all statutory & non statutory compliances in a unionised setup
- Excellent leadership, Problem solving skills and computer literacy is a must
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills in English and Sinhala languages
- Age below 30 years
In addition to the professionally conducive working environment the selected candidate will be offered on attractive remuneration package with benefits.
Please forward your detailed CV with names and contact details of two non-related referees by email indicating the position in the subject line within 7 days of this advertisement to:
Human Resources Manager
Associated Motorways (Private) Limited
#185, Union Place
Valid Until: Jun 18, 2019
NEW Posted: Yesterday | Expiry: Jul 06 2019 | 9