OR Scroll down to see Related Jobs
eChannelling PLC is the pioneer software development and ICT service provider to the healthcare industry in Sri Lanka. It is the first company in Sri Lanka to offer a complete ecommerce based service and the first public quoted Technology Company in the Colombo Stock Exchange. eChannelling is among the top 100 brands in Sri Lanka and eChannelling PLC is now a subsidiary of Mobitel (Private) Limited, Sri Lanka's National Mobile Service Provider and a fully-owned subsidiary of Sri Lanka Telecom PLC.
An immediate vacancy exists in the Business Development Division for the position of Business Development Executive for North Western Region.
Business Development Executive
- Be able to acquire and maintain relationships with Hospitals and Doctors by organising customer oriented programmes
- Contribute to market effectiveness by identifying short and long issues int he market and implement solutions
- Obtain market share by developing marketing plans and programmes for products and provide promotional support
- Handle events and sponsorships related to eChanneling
- Provide short and long term market forecasts through market research information, analysis and interpretation of market data
- Create awareness of products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends
- Develop new users for existing products by analysing statistics regarding market development; acquiring and analysing data; consulting with internal and external sources
- Manage operational requirements by scheduling and assisting employees through constant follow-ups
- Manage manpower requirements through recruitment & selection, orienting & training employees
- Develop marketing staff through trainings and providing opportunities for growth
Qualifications & Experience:
- Candidate should hold a Degree in Marketing or Business Management from a recognised university / institute
- Professional qualification in SLIM / CIM / CIMA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in the field of Marketing
- Must be well versed in English and Sinhala both in writing and verbal communication, Tamil speaking would be an advantage
- Should possess excellent presentation and analytical skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Be a self-starter with a target oriented work approach
- Should be able to work independently with minimum supervision and maintain records methodologically
- Be highly organised, proactive and energetic with a positive attitude
- Be a team player and be able to interact with staff at all levels
- Experience in Healthcare Industry would be an advantage
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience in keeping with industrial norms will be awarded.
For those interested in a very rewarding career, please apply by attaching your CV with contact details of two non related referees.
Please indicate the job code and the position in the subject column when you are applying.
Hemas Holdings PLC
NEW Posted: Today | Expiry: Oct 01 2019 | 0