Singer is the most prevalent, popular and renowned brand in the country. The company made available a diversified portfolio of products and services to people from all walks of life and across every social segment. The company strives to add increased value to their customers through their comprehensive multi-channel retail store network and business locations. Visit our website on www.singersl.com to explore more about our company.
Trainee Branch Manager
- Responsible for planning, Organising and managing the Branches' day to day business activities
- Achieving monthly sales targets and maintaining a stringent recovery ratio
- Managing Inventories
- Independently leading a motivated team
- Ideal candidate would have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Knowledge of hire purchase, inventory management, customer care, marketing activities
- Strong people management skills
- Age between 25-40 years
A security deposit of Rs.150,000/- will be required from successful applicants, as proof of financial strength. You can look forward a six figure monthly income, inclusive of incentives and commissions. Selected candidate will undergo extensive training with exposure to all sales and administrative functions of a retail store.
Use this link to download the application form: https://www.singersl.com/contents/index.asp?SiteContentsID=CareersApplicationForm&LinkCategotyID=Careers&TestSite=
Assistant Manager - Human Resources
Singer (Sri Lanka) PLC
No: 112, Havelock Road