We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to manage the Marketing activities for a reputed bookseller and publisher.
- Formulate the marketing and branding strategy for the company, in store and online
- Develop social media marketing campaigns targeting different seasons, events, customer groups
- Create ongoing activities that promote and create awareness of company and its products
- Identify and monitor sales on each product category, evaluate performance against forecast, analyse reasons for variances noted and formulate strategies to overcome such
- Research market trends to identify key areas of focus and market opportunities and new product development, retail changes
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results as needed
- Possess a Post-graduate diploma in Marketing (SLIM)
- Have a minimum of 5 years of marketing experience, leading others in a team
- Able to work under pressure in a dynamic, fast paced environment with proactive outlook
- Demonstrate excellent Sinhala and English communication skills, verbal and written
- Be a highly motivated professional with the ability to take ownership and work independently
Please email your CV to email@example.com together with the names of two non-related referees. Your CV should reach us within 10 days of this advertisement. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.