OR Scroll down to see Related Jobs
Nippon Paint Lanka (Pvt) Ltd., a member of Nippon Japan (One of the top ten paint companies in the world), is seeking well qualified candidate for the following position.
Junior Accounts Executive
We are looking for young and energetic individual to join our Finance team. Successful candidate will have to assist in preparing monthly accounts and perform day to day functions as per our standard procedures and requirements.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor's Degree from a recognised University in the field of Finance / Accounting
- Partly qualified in AAT / ICASL / ACCA / CIMA etc. would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in similar capacity
- High level of computer literacy with thorough knowledge in MS Office packages
- Good communication skills in both Sinhala & English languages
- Age below 28
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
The successful candidate would be provided with competitive remuneration package on par with the industry standard and other fringe benefits.
Please forward your resume by post or email to reach the address given below within 7 days of this advertisement. Please mark the post applied on left hand corner of the envelope or subject line of the email.
Manager - Human Resource & Admin
Nippon Paint Lanka (Pvt) Ltd
69A, Buthgamuwa Road
Tel: 0114 356 900-8
Valid Until: Jul 25, 2019
UltraTech Cement Lanka (Pvt) Ltd
Posted: Oct 04 2019 | Expiry: Oct 17 2019 | 98
Cargills (Ceylon) PLC
Posted: Oct 03 2019 | Expiry: Oct 16 2019 | 169