OR Scroll down to see Related Jobs
A global leader among professional service firms, serve a client base ranging from many of the largest and most complex organisations in every sector providing industry focused assurance, tax and advisory services, We strive to nurture our people with the knowledge, best technologies and methodologies developed by the global network of PwC firms.
Experienced Audit Associate - Internal Audit
At PwC expect:
- To take an active role in delivering PwC's core audit services to listed multinational and reputed private clients
- A challenging professional experience which allows you to acquire distinctive technical skills while being personal confidence
- Exposure to best automated audit tools and techniques driven by latest technologies
- A well-defined career development framework with structured learning opportunities and active coaching and mentoring to support your professional development.
- A registered student of CA Sri Lanka / CIMA / ACCA / CMA (practical training required)
- Being an undergraduate / graduate from a reputed university would be a definite advantage
- Minimum 1 years of experience in Internal Audit
- Able to self-motivate and take responsibility for your personal growth and development managing examinations and training
- Able to demonstrate strong problem solving skills prioritise and handle multiple assignments under tight deadlines
You may express your interest by sending your CV to email@example.com. Please apply within 14 days of this advertisement.
(c) 2017 PricewaterhouseCoopers Sri Lanka. All rights reserved. PwC refers to the PwC network and/or more of its member firms, each of which is separate legal entity.
UltraTech Cement Lanka (Pvt) Ltd
Posted: Oct 04 2019 | Expiry: Oct 17 2019 | 96
Cargills (Ceylon) PLC
Posted: Oct 03 2019 | Expiry: Oct 16 2019 | 168