OR Scroll down to see Related Jobs
Gear up with the Best in the Business
United Motors Lanka PLC has been moving people in comfort for over 70 years. As we continue to drive new standards of services and engineering excellence, we are expanding our operations island-wide and are seeking passionate, smart and disciplined individuals to fill the following vacancy.
Multi Duty Assistant / Logistics Assistant
- Possess Good passes at the G.C.E. O/L examination G.C.E. A/L is an added advantage
- Ability to work with computer systems (Specially MS Office Package)
- Good command of English & Interpersonal skills
- Possess a valid riding / driving license
- Should be able to work with minimum supervision
- Previous experience with in recognition organisation is an added advantage
- Age between 21-35 years
An attractive remuneration package, including a comprehensive medical scheme, along with excellent career development opportunities await the selected candidates.
Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. If you are confident that you satisfy the above requirements, please email or post your resume with the contact details of two non-related referees to reach us within 7 days of this advertisement.
General Manager (Human Resources & Administration)
100, Hyde Park Corner
Tel: 011 469 6020
Posted: Feb 10 2020 | Expiry: Feb 26 2020 | 105