OR Scroll down to see Related Jobs
Richard Pieris Group is a highly market driven technology oriented diversified conglomerate engaged in a wide spectrum of businesses including Plantations, Retail, Manufacturing of Rubber and Plastic based products, Tyre retreading, Construction, Financial and other services. We believe in attracting and retaining the best talent to ensure continuous growth of our business ventures.
The Group is expanding its wings in the Finance Sector and following vacancy exists for individuals who seek long term career at Richard Pieris Finance Ltd as.
Senior Executive / Executive - HR
- Responsible for handling key HR processes namely performance management, talent acquisition, employee engagement, learning and development and industrial relations related matters.
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date personal files & all employee related records system.
- Responsible for the company attendance process and timely and accurate deliverance of required data to Group HR.
- Responsible for all the payments and subscriptions related to HR and maintain clear records.
- Submit accurate payroll inputs to Group HR to process payroll on weekly / monthly basis.
- Assist Manager - HR in drafting / preparing and arranging board papers / memos and other important documents related to HR.
- Confirm and responsible for the accuracy and integrity of all HR related information and data maintained in HRIS.
- Ensure adherence and compliance to HR polices and procedures, liaising with Group HR and statutory requirements.
- Have a holistic view of HR in relation to current business and industry as a whole.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Should possess minimum of 4 years of work experience in a Commercial Bank / Financial Institution, out of which, 2 years experience in the capacity of Junior Executive / Executive
- Exceptional IT literacy and analytical skills (MS Office package & Email)
- Sound knowledge in best industry practices and labour law
- Should be flexible, innovative and people oriented person with the ability to work under minimum supervision
The selected candidate will be compensated in par with the industry standards based on qualifications and experience. A great opportunity to be part of a dynamic and an evolving group of companies await the right candidate.
Please apply with your complete CV along with colour photograph of yourself and contact details of two non-related referees with the position applied for marked on the top left corner of the envelope, or as the subject in your email within 5 days of this advertisement.
Head of Group Human Resources
Richard Pieris & Company Limited
310, High Level Road
Associated Motor Finance Company PLC
NEW Posted: Yesterday | Expiry: May 18 2021 | 10
Hemas Holdings PLC
Posted: May 04 2021 | Expiry: May 11 2021 | 140
Posted: Apr 27 2021 | Expiry: May 11 2021 | 48