OR Scroll down to see Related Jobs
Since 1913, M. D. Gunasena has become an established household name that resonates in the hearts and minds of people, as a trusted brand synonymous with education. Sovereign in ownership and true to its founding ethos, we hold ourselves accountable to one principle, our vision: the advancement of human thought. Today, our core business is in Publishing, Printing, Book selling and Education.
Human Resources Executive
- Work with Group HR Manager to strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit the company and encourage employees to be more efficient and productive.
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
- Direct all recruitment and onboarding procedures for new employees.
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them.
- Coordinate and direct work activities for managers and employees.
- Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing and problems or grievances they may have.
- Understand and adhere to all pertinent labour laws.
- Measure employees retention and turnover rates & responsible for off-boarding process.
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department.
- 2 years experience in HRM along with 1 year payroll handling (preferably through an HRIS).
- Qualification in PQHRM / CHRM or equivalent Diploma or Degree.
- Fluency in English & Sinhala language.
- Strong analytic and problem solving mindset and attention to details.
- A team player with positive attitude.
- People person, pleasant personality with enthusiasm, energy, dedication and integrity.
An attractive remuneration package well above industry standards await the right candidate. In addition to that, training, career advancement opportunities and fringe benefits are also on offer for all candidates.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a cover letter, telling us why you are the ideal candidate for this position & mention the post applied for clearly on the subject line of the email or on the top left hand corner of the envelope. Your resume should reach us within 14 days of this advertisement.
Valid Until: Sep 29, 2021
Maliban Biscuit Manufactories (Pvt) Ltd
Posted: Oct 09 2021 | Expiry: Oct 22 2021 | 159