OR Scroll down to see Related Jobs
We are seeking an IT Administrator to manage our company's computer infrastructure and supervise our IT Department.
- Administering and managing the whole computer infrastructure for our company.
- Supervising and monitoring IT Department employees and providing IT support to staff.
- Monitoring and maintaining Networks and Server.
- Maintaining the University Portal, creating student user accounts.
- Documenting process.
- Expertism in the field of Graphic Designing and Digital Media (FB, Instagram and Others).
- Fluency in English and other local languages.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computing / Computer Science / Information Technology / Information System or equivalent (Recognised by UGC).
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, PhotoShop, Premiere Pro, After Effects and other Adobe Suite Packages.
- Below 40 years of age.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Team oriented member.
Send your detailed CV to email@example.com with the position applied for in the subject line of the email.
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with qualification & experience.
#33C, Hill Street
Tel: 0112 712 700 / 0112 712 877
Posted: Oct 08 2021 | Expiry: Oct 20 2021 | 58