OR Scroll down to see Related Jobs
Lanka Aluminium Industries PLC, is a public quoted company and is Sri Lanka's premier manufacturer of high quality aluminium extrusions.
The company is a part of multinational Comcraft and the activities in Sri Lanka range from manufacture of building materials, flexible packaging, fertiliser and accessories to the garment industries.
We are on the lookout for people with a high degree of responsibility and exceptional skills to join us as:
- Age between 30-40 years
- Should have minimum qualification AAT/IAB or intermediate level of ICA/CIMA/ACCA
- With 3-4 years experience in a manufacturing organisation
- Must have good numerate skills and capable of finalising accounts
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer literate, preference will be given to those with experience in ERP
- He should be able to manage accounting functions of a medium sized subsidiary
Those who reside close proximity to our Factory at Ja-ela would be preferred.
All applicants will be treated with utmost confidentiality. The selected candidate will be given an attractive compensation package par with the market depending on the competencies and work experience. Please send your complete resume with names of two non-related referees to reach us within seven days of this advertisement by email indicating the post applied for on the subject line.
Valid Until: Mar 18, 2018
Eureka Technology Partners (Private) Limited
Posted: Dec 04 2018 | Expiry: Dec 17 2018 | 268