Established in 1924, Rockland has a portfolio of some of the most admired brands in Sri Lanka. It is one of few companies to have successfully launched their brands internationally.
Our environmentally awarded distillery is the world's first certified "Green Distillery". The company contributes towards wildlife conservation amongst many other CSR initiatives and is amongst the top ten largest taxpayers in the country. long with an unblemished history of over 90 years it is one of the most advanced and well-run businesses in Sri Lanka.
At Rockland you will never be a cogwheel, you will be an important part of the great work being done. The company runs very much like a well-oiled modern day .com with the solidarity and strength of nearly a century of excellence and best practice.
We invite dynamic individuals to join our team.
Internal Audit Assistant
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Carryout physical verifications of inventories across all the locations of the organisation and required to be in the field 80-90% of the time.
- Students of the ICASL who have completed executive level, CIMA, ACCA, CMA or passed finalists or AAT
- A degree / following a degree will be an added qualification
- Fluency in English knowledge and in MS Excel
- Experience in finance and/or internal/external auditing of at least 2 years
An attractive package with benefits awaits the correct candidate.
If you think you possess the above qualifications and experience to take up the challenge, please forward your CV with contact details of two non-related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to the address given below.
Head of Human Resources & Administration
Rockland Distilleries (Private) Ltd
160/24, Kirimandala Mawatha